Our partner designs, installs and maintains automatic fire protection systems, to expand their team they are looking for a Sprinklers Engineer.
It is a thriving family business that continues to grow, a company that guarantees teamwork, trust and a family atmosphere.
Guaranteeing fire safety for customers is their core business.
Are you passionate about design? Then we have a job for you!
What can you expect?
- You will be welcomed in a company with a family atmosphere and with a clear vision for the future.
- You will be stimulated in your development and you can count on an open culture where initiative is appreciated.
- Flexible working hours.
- We supplement a correct wage with fringe benefits.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- group insurance.
- cell phone.
- A solid training course.
- On top of the statutory leave, you have twelve days of extra leave (ADV).
The range of tasks:
The installations are tailor-made for the customer:
- As an engineer you are responsible for the work preparation and design of sprinkler systems for industry, logistics and petrochemicals.
- You carry out hydraulic studies in AutoSprink and afterwards you draw up the piping structure.
- You ensure that the necessary mounting material is included in the ERP system so that the file is complete and up-to-date.
- You will be introduced to the world of sprinkler standards.
Who are you?
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in a technical field or have acquired this knowledge in another way.
- You are curious about different types of drawing packs. (Autocad 2D & 3D, AutoSprink, Plant3D, Revit) and you are happy to get started with this!
- You are eager to learn and solution-oriented.
- You have knowledge or interest in hydraulics.
- Your infectious enthusiasm makes you a real asset to our team and you help ensure a pleasant working atmosphere.
The vacancy is open to everyone, we recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin,...
Additional company info:
A flourishing company that was founded in 2002, created by a merger of 2 installation companies.
They design, build and maintain reliable automatic fire extinguishing systems.
They have their own design office and production facilities.
They use the latest techniques to draw up plans and this on the basis of 3D software.
The project leaders and designers are crucial during this process. They take care of all control of the implementation.
The logistics department ensures the delivery of the prefab and other installation materials to the yards.
The experienced team of maintenance technicians takes care of the preventive maintenance of these sustainable installations.
They have a fully equipped van with spare parts and are assisted by service coordinators who organize the work and ensure prompt follow-up.
Company values: respect for customers & colleagues, good service and trust.